This page will self destruct in:
- Anything But Ordinary
- Real ads with real shoots.
- Real stunts. (And some stock.)
- From concept to craft.
- Our campaigns tell stories.
- Premium Shoestring
- We do budget custom shoots too.
- One light. One talent. One original idea.
- Half a day on set with prep and post.
- Key Visual
- Your blueprint for concept and style.
- Once we articulate the key visual,
- everything else falls in place.
- Company Name
- Name development along three distinctive themes:
- Descriptive, connotative and invented.
- With a rationale for each.
- Strategic Plan
- The Strategic Positioning of a company is absolutely fundamental.
- It’s the rock: the essence of your entire company and the core of every piece of communications you send out.
- We will clearly define your current place in the market, your competition,
- target market, USP (unique selling proposition) and discover what it is that makes your brand yours and yours alone.
- The process is carried out collaboratively and objectively, to distill a singular idea, through paragraphs,
- sentences and finally a single word—which we can then extend consistently to all of your communication materials.
- This will entail research on your brand, your competitors, the industry,
- and your current communication materials, as well as two to three
- face-to-face sessions at our office in Vancouver, your place of business, or over video conference calls.
- A report will be submitted that will act as a corporate communications guide.
- Four options for WordPress websites
- Responsive on all devices including iPads, iPhones and Androids.
- All sites designed to a WordPress backend for full content management
- Includes best-practice SEO (internal). Kits required for first page
- There’s Immersion website hosting as well.
Four Types of Websites
Odds & Ends
- Buy In Bulk (80 hr min)
- $100/ hr
Creative Direction, Art Direction, and Copywriting
Our communication materials are of the highest professional calibre. Everything that leaves our desks is produced to ensure integrated brand consistency, contemporary stylistics and an element of creativity comparable with international brands. This will set your communications materials apart from less experienced local design. Mike has worked on brands such as Disneyland, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel, Marriott, and Western Union.
Project Management and Production
We provide logistical and resource management across a variety of mediums including print, TV, radio, online, and guerrilla marketing. Project management entails responsive, on-call account handling and proactive solutions to problems before they arise. Production involves familiarity with estimates and timelines regarding scope of work, and resource allocation. Account management acts to set and maintain the highest levels of accountability at all times.
Terms and Conditions
A 50% deposit is required for work to commence. The remaining 50% is required upon completion. Preferred billing method is cash, cheque or Interac e-transfer made out to the Immersion Creative Corporation at 600-777 Hornby St., Vancouver BC, V6Z 1S4. Payment is due upon receipt. 18% interest/annum will be charged on outstanding accounts. NSF Cheques will receive a $150 penalty. If projects go past scope, regular rates apply ($150/hour per person.) The first round of minor corrections is free of charge. Subsequent corrections will be billed at $150/hour/person. Hourly rate is $150/hour for Mike or any of the Immersion crew. Unfinished projects must be paid in full if they go over three months. A 50% rush fee will be applied to projects required the next day or earlier. Billing will occur every four weeks. Costs do not include printing, media, outsourced talent, photography, illustrations, general disbursements, studio time and production unless specifically quoted. A 20% production fee has been applied to all expenses. This pricing on this estimate is subject to change and only valid for 30 days. A 50% deposit of all consultation, photography and design fees plus 100% of travel, rental and hard production expenses is required to confirm booking. The remaining 50% is due upon launch or for delivery of the final files.
The client will always be provided with three concepts, of which one will be chosen. All quotes include one round of revisions per stage: Concept Copywriting, Layout, Final, Design. All revisions must be included in one comprehensive email. Any further revisions will be billed hourly ($150/hr for all services). Minimum billing is 0.1 = $15.00 for all services. Usage is for one year regionally unless stated otherwise. Longer and broader usage is negotiable. Working files and fonts are property of Immersion Creative. Conditional usage rights are granted upon full payment of invoice. There could be up to a 4.25% cost of living increase to rates every year, starting from the date of the first invoice (depending on market conditions). Non-payment is an infringement of our copyright. Ordering any services to be rendered under this estimate is agreeing to its specifications, terms, and conditions, which become binding on both parties.